Rukmiṇī: Is there a Christ-loka?
Prabhupāda: Yes. Why not? There are innumerable lokas. Why not Christ-loka? [break]
tad brahma niśkalam anantam aśeṣa-bhūtaṁ
govindam ādi-puruṣaṁ tam ahaṁ bhajāmi
In the effulgence, bodily effulgence of Govinda, just like the sunshine is effulgence of the sun planet, similarly, Govinda's planet, the original planet, which is called Goloka Vṛndāvana, that is the original effulgence, light. And when that light is distributed there are innumerable universes created. Just like within the sunlight there are innumerable planets. So in each and every planet there are different kinds of living entities, so why not a planet belonging to Christ? There is no doubt about it. There must be.
Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 7.9.12-13 -- Montreal, August 20, 1968
More from my site
- If for fifty years one chants simply Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, he is sure to become perfect.
- Instead of sixteen rounds, sixty-four rounds
- What is the devotee's greatest enemy?
- Janmashtami Festival Celebrations 2017
- That is offered by the disciples as a matter of respect to the spiritual master.
- frailty of imperfect knowledge.
- At that time my disciples will be with Kṛṣṇa
- So without faith, you cannot make advance.
- What is the value of your invention?
- What is that successful life?
- In Krishna consciousness fasting and feasting are the same.
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF AN INTELLIGENT DEVOTEE ?
- one should execute Kṛṣṇa consciousness in right path
- Renunciation and Surrender
- "Otherwise it is impossible to advance"
- What is the use of keeping big, big paraphernalia?
- "Devotees do not suffer"
- Devotees of Lord Krishna are dear to Lord Shiva
- If you are going to die, then you can take
- How can iron become gold?
- Where do you get money?
- "What does it mean to be fully Krsna conscious?"
- What does devotee mean?
- Lord Shiva
- Why waste time on statistics?
- The need of preaching the principles of Bhagavad Gita all over the world
- This is my Magic