"A person who is actually a devotee of Kṛṣṇa does not care about so-called public opinion and Vedic or philosophical literatures. Prahlāda Mahārāja, who is such a devotee, always defied the false instructions of his father and the so-called teachers who were appointed to teach him. Instead, he simply followed the instructions of Nārada Muni, his guru, and thus he always remained a stalwart devotee. This is the nature of an intelligent devotee."
Śrīla Prabhupāda, Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 7.13.45 Purport
More from my site
- If for fifty years one chants simply Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, he is sure to become perfect.
- Instead of sixteen rounds, sixty-four rounds
- What is the devotee's greatest enemy?
- Janmashtami Festival Celebrations 2017
- That is offered by the disciples as a matter of respect to the spiritual master.
- frailty of imperfect knowledge.
- At that time my disciples will be with Kṛṣṇa
- So without faith, you cannot make advance.
- What is the value of your invention?
- What is that successful life?
- In Krishna consciousness fasting and feasting are the same.
- There must be Christ-loka
- one should execute Kṛṣṇa consciousness in right path
- Renunciation and Surrender
- "Otherwise it is impossible to advance"
- What is the use of keeping big, big paraphernalia?
- "Devotees do not suffer"
- Devotees of Lord Krishna are dear to Lord Shiva
- If you are going to die, then you can take
- How can iron become gold?
- Where do you get money?
- "What does it mean to be fully Krsna conscious?"
- What does devotee mean?
- Lord Shiva
- Why waste time on statistics?
- The need of preaching the principles of Bhagavad Gita all over the world
- This is my Magic