Rāmeśvara: (in car) ...that in Kṛṣṇa consciousness fasting and feasting are the same.
Rāmeśvara: Could you explain that?
Prabhupāda: Fasting and feasting is the same?
Rāmeśvara: That what I, they told me.
Prabhupāda: Yes, it is in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, for Kṛṣṇa. For Kṛṣṇa, you fast or feast, the same thing. Better fast. (laughter)
Rāmeśvara: [break] ...by the devotees, is that in the spiritual world every day is feasting.
Prabhupāda: And there is no fasting. Fasting is recommended when a man is diseased. When he's in health, there is feasting. So spiritual world means health. Why there should be fasting?
Morning Walk, June 7, 1976, Los Angeles
More from my site
- If for fifty years one chants simply Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, he is sure to become perfect.
- Instead of sixteen rounds, sixty-four rounds
- What is the devotee's greatest enemy?
- Janmashtami Festival Celebrations 2017
- That is offered by the disciples as a matter of respect to the spiritual master.
- frailty of imperfect knowledge.
- At that time my disciples will be with Kṛṣṇa
- So without faith, you cannot make advance.
- What is the value of your invention?
- What is that successful life?
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF AN INTELLIGENT DEVOTEE ?
- There must be Christ-loka
- one should execute Kṛṣṇa consciousness in right path
- Renunciation and Surrender
- "Otherwise it is impossible to advance"
- What is the use of keeping big, big paraphernalia?
- "Devotees do not suffer"
- Devotees of Lord Krishna are dear to Lord Shiva
- If you are going to die, then you can take
- How can iron become gold?
- Where do you get money?
- "What does it mean to be fully Krsna conscious?"
- What does devotee mean?
- Lord Shiva
- Why waste time on statistics?
- The need of preaching the principles of Bhagavad Gita all over the world
- This is my Magic