Our this human form of life is meant for going back to Kṛṣṇa, back to home, back to Godhead. This Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement is giving information to the people in general how to make life successful. What is that successful life? To go back to home, back to Godhead. This is not our home. This material world, this is foreign country. We are... Just like I am travelling all over the world. My home is in India, but I am going to so many countries, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Africa... But my home is in India. This is a crude example. Similarly, we are all part and parcel of Kṛṣṇa. Mamaivāṁśo jīva-bhūtaḥ [Bg. 15.7]. Kṛṣṇa says. "All these living entities, they are My part and parcel."
Bhagavad-gītā 4.10 -- Calcutta, September 23, 1974
More from my site
- At that time my disciples will be with Kṛṣṇa
- So without faith, you cannot make advance.
- What is the value of your invention?
- In Krishna consciousness fasting and feasting are the same.
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF AN INTELLIGENT DEVOTEE ?
- There must be Christ-loka
- one should execute Kṛṣṇa consciousness in right path
- Renunciation and Surrender
- "Otherwise it is impossible to advance"
- What is the use of keeping big, big paraphernalia?
- "Devotees do not suffer"
- Devotees of Lord Krishna are dear to Lord Shiva
- If you are going to die, then you can take
- How can iron become gold?
- Where do you get money?
- "What does it mean to be fully Krsna conscious?"
- What does devotee mean?
- Lord Shiva
- Why waste time on statistics?
- The need of preaching the principles of Bhagavad Gita all over the world
- This is my Magic