Allen Ginsberg: So Kalki comes at the end of the Kali-yuga?
Allen Ginsberg: And is Kalki connected with the Kali-yuga cycle?
Prabhupāda: Yes. Kalki, yes.
Allen Ginsberg: So He would come at the end of Kali-yuga to end the yuga.
Prabhupāda: Yes. Then Satya-yuga will begin.
Allen Ginsberg: Then what begins?
Allen Ginsberg: Which is?
Prabhupāda: Satya-yuga, the pious. Satya-yuga. People will be pious, truthful, long-living.
Allen Ginsberg: Are those people that remain or whatever new creation comes out of the destruction?
Prabhupāda: Some of them will remain, some of them. It will not completely extinguish. Some of them will remain, pious. Paritrāṇāya sādhūnāṁ vināśāya ca duṣkṛtām [Bg. 4.8]. All miscreants will be killed, and out of them, there must be some pious... They remain.
Allen Ginsberg: Do you think of this in terms of a historical event that will occur in the lifetime of your disciples?
Prabhupāda: No. This will happen at least 400,000's of years after, at least. So by that time... Allen Ginsberg: They will go down, down, down for 400,000 years?
Prabhupāda: Yes. So at that time my disciples will be with Kṛṣṇa. (laughter)
Prabhupāda: And those who will not follow them, they will see the fun, how they are being killed. (laughter) \
Allen Ginsberg: 400,000 years. Will people still be chanting Hare Kṛṣṇa in 400,000...
Prabhupāda: No. Hare Kṛṣṇa will be finished within ten thousand years. There will be no more Hare Kṛṣṇa.
Room Conversation with Allen Ginsberg -- May 13, 1969, Columbus, Ohio
More from my site
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s Visit to Pandharpur
- My Guru Maharaja
- What is the use of guru or ācārya?"-Śrīla Prabhupāda explains from Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta Madhya-līlā 17.186
- Śrī Rāmānujācārya (Srila Prabhupada quoting Sri Ramanujacarya)- An Appearance Day Special
- JUST DO IT
- ”This is expert”
- A devotee is never allured
- "Ghost cannot remain where there is chanting of Hare Kṛṣṇa."
- “SRILA PRABHUPADA'S LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES”
- We are making them bhāgyavān.
- Vaishnava Events- February 2018
- We don't have to chant sixteen rounds BUT "SIXTEEN GOOD ROUNDS" (Excerpts from the instructions of Srila Prabhupada)
- "So you should be very much careful whether you are delivering Kṛṣṇa in the right way"
- A civilization of ghosts
- "This is the symptom of sincere service"
- If for fifty years one chants simply Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, he is sure to become perfect.
- Instead of sixteen rounds, sixty-four rounds
- What is the devotee's greatest enemy?
- Janmashtami Festival Celebrations 2017
- That is offered by the disciples as a matter of respect to the spiritual master.
- frailty of imperfect knowledge.
- So without faith, you cannot make advance.
- What is the value of your invention?
- What is that successful life?
- In Krishna consciousness fasting and feasting are the same.
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF AN INTELLIGENT DEVOTEE ?
- There must be Christ-loka
- one should execute Kṛṣṇa consciousness in right path
- Renunciation and Surrender
- "Otherwise it is impossible to advance"
- What is the use of keeping big, big paraphernalia?
- "Devotees do not suffer"
- Devotees of Lord Krishna are dear to Lord Shiva
- If you are going to die, then you can take
- How can iron become gold?
- Where do you get money?
- "What does it mean to be fully Krsna conscious?"
- What does devotee mean?
- Lord Shiva
- Why waste time on statistics?
- The need of preaching the principles of Bhagavad Gita all over the world
- This is my Magic