Everyone must rise early, take bath and attend mangala-arati, chant at least sixteen good rounds, attend class, and follow the four regulative principles strictly. If these things are lax, then there is no question of spiritual life. Anyone who does not accept these things staunchly will have to fall down.
- Srila Prabhupada's letter to Abhirama dasa, 16th January, 1975
Please continue your work, and most of all try to rigidly follow all of the rules and regulations and chant at least sixteen good rounds daily without fail."
- Srila Prabhupada's letter to Gupta dasa, 8th April, 1975
"Please try and render devotional service very carefully following all of the rules and regulations mentioned in our books. Always chant at least sixteen good rounds daily. If you try very sincerely to do these things Krsna will help you and you will become spiritually perfect in this life."
- Srila Prabhupada's letter to Gokularani dasi, 15th March, 1975
"Please continue these programs with added enthusiasm. They are very important. You should be very careful to follow all of the principles very rigidly. You must rise early (before 4:00 a.m.) attend the mangala- arati, attend the classes, chant at least sixteen good rounds daily, and observe the four basic principles. These things you must do without fail otherwise, there is no question of spiritual life."
- Srila Prabhupada's letter to Caranaravinda dasa, 2nd April, 1975
More from my site
- What is the use of guru or ācārya?"-Śrīla Prabhupāda explains from Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta Madhya-līlā 17.186
- Śrī Rāmānujācārya (Srila Prabhupada quoting Sri Ramanujacarya)- An Appearance Day Special
- JUST DO IT
- ”This is expert”
- A devotee is never allured
- "Ghost cannot remain where there is chanting of Hare Kṛṣṇa."
- “SRILA PRABHUPADA'S LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES”
- We are making them bhāgyavān.
- Vaishnava Events- February 2018
- "So you should be very much careful whether you are delivering Kṛṣṇa in the right way"
- A civilization of ghosts
- "This is the symptom of sincere service"
- If for fifty years one chants simply Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, he is sure to become perfect.
- Instead of sixteen rounds, sixty-four rounds
- What is the devotee's greatest enemy?
- Janmashtami Festival Celebrations 2017
- That is offered by the disciples as a matter of respect to the spiritual master.
- frailty of imperfect knowledge.
- At that time my disciples will be with Kṛṣṇa
- So without faith, you cannot make advance.
- What is the value of your invention?
- What is that successful life?
- In Krishna consciousness fasting and feasting are the same.
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF AN INTELLIGENT DEVOTEE ?
- There must be Christ-loka
- one should execute Kṛṣṇa consciousness in right path
- Renunciation and Surrender
- "Otherwise it is impossible to advance"
- What is the use of keeping big, big paraphernalia?
- "Devotees do not suffer"
- Devotees of Lord Krishna are dear to Lord Shiva
- If you are going to die, then you can take
- How can iron become gold?
- Where do you get money?
- "What does it mean to be fully Krsna conscious?"
- What does devotee mean?
- Lord Shiva
- Why waste time on statistics?
- The need of preaching the principles of Bhagavad Gita all over the world
- This is my Magic