All the dirty things from your heart will be cleansed simply by chanting. You chant. There is no expenditure; there is no loss. But as we are chanting, if you kindly chant... You just do it for one week, and you see how much you progress in spiritual knowledge. We are getting many students. Simply by chanting, they are understanding the whole philosophy. They are giving up their bad habits, they are becoming purified, so many things.
Address to Indian Association -- May 11, 1969, Columbus
If you have to bother, if you have to tax your brain, just do it for Kṛṣṇa, for God. That is proper utilization of your time. Bread is already there. There is no scarcity of bread in the kingdom of God.
Śrī Brahma-saṁhitā, Lecture -- July 28, 1971, New York
This institution, Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement, is giving chance to everyone. And we are opening centers all over the world for this purpose, that "You come, chant Hare Kṛṣṇa mantra, hear about Kṛṣṇa, Bhāgavatam, Bhagavad-gītā, and whatever you can do, just do it for Kṛṣṇa." Then your life is successful.
Thank you very much.
Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 1.8.30 -- October 10, 1974, Māyāpur
More from my site
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s Visit to Pandharpur
- My Guru Maharaja
- What is the use of guru or ācārya?"-Śrīla Prabhupāda explains from Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta Madhya-līlā 17.186
- Śrī Rāmānujācārya (Srila Prabhupada quoting Sri Ramanujacarya)- An Appearance Day Special
- ”This is expert”
- A devotee is never allured
- "Ghost cannot remain where there is chanting of Hare Kṛṣṇa."
- “SRILA PRABHUPADA'S LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES”
- We are making them bhāgyavān.
- Vaishnava Events- February 2018
- We don't have to chant sixteen rounds BUT "SIXTEEN GOOD ROUNDS" (Excerpts from the instructions of Srila Prabhupada)
- "So you should be very much careful whether you are delivering Kṛṣṇa in the right way"
- A civilization of ghosts
- "This is the symptom of sincere service"
- If for fifty years one chants simply Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, he is sure to become perfect.
- Instead of sixteen rounds, sixty-four rounds
- What is the devotee's greatest enemy?
- Janmashtami Festival Celebrations 2017
- That is offered by the disciples as a matter of respect to the spiritual master.
- frailty of imperfect knowledge.
- At that time my disciples will be with Kṛṣṇa
- So without faith, you cannot make advance.
- What is the value of your invention?
- What is that successful life?
- In Krishna consciousness fasting and feasting are the same.
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF AN INTELLIGENT DEVOTEE ?
- There must be Christ-loka
- one should execute Kṛṣṇa consciousness in right path
- Renunciation and Surrender
- "Otherwise it is impossible to advance"
- What is the use of keeping big, big paraphernalia?
- "Devotees do not suffer"
- Devotees of Lord Krishna are dear to Lord Shiva
- If you are going to die, then you can take
- How can iron become gold?
- Where do you get money?
- "What does it mean to be fully Krsna conscious?"
- What does devotee mean?
- Lord Shiva
- Why waste time on statistics?
- The need of preaching the principles of Bhagavad Gita all over the world
- This is my Magic